It is recommended to have screenshot(s) of the possible issues when submitting a support request to Acronis Customer Central. This will let Acronis Customer Central Representatives have a better insight into the request.
- Creating screenshots using Snipping Tool (Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10)
- Creating screenshots with Problem Steps Recorder (Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10)
- Creating screenshots using ALT-PrtScr or CTRL-PrtScr
- Creating screenshots using freeware Cropper utility
- Creating screenshots on your Mac
- Hit Windows + R and type in SnippingTool.exe:
- Hit Enter.
- Click New and select the form of the screenshot snip:
- Use your mouse pointer to create free-form or rectangular screenshots;
- Every new screenshot is opened in the Snipping Tool Editor, from which you can save the screenshot. Please save the screenshot in PNG format.
- Hit Windows + R and type in psr:
- Hit Enter.
- Click Start Record to start recording:
- A new screenshot is created on every mouse click. After you click Stop Record, the program will ask you where to save the file in ZIP format. There will be one file in MHT format that will have all the screenshots in succession.
This is available in Windows 2000/2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- On the keyboard, hit ALT-Print Screen to capture full screen, or CTRL-Print Screen to capture the active window;
- Start any graphic editor. For example:
- Windows 2000/2003/XP: Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Paint
- Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7: Start -> type in paint and hit Enter
- On the keyboard, hit CTRL-V to paste the screenshot in the editor;
- Save the screenshot in PNG.
The Cropper utility works only with Microsoft .NET Framework installed. If there is no Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, the utility will install it automatically.
- Download the utility from http://cropper.codeplex.com/;
- Install it;
- Run it by clicking Start -> (All) Programs -> Cropper;
- On the keyboard, hit F8 to select the screen capture area:
- You can drag the frame around the screen and resize the capture area;
- When run for the first time, right-click on the screen frame, select Output and set it to Png:
- To make a screenshot hit Enter. Multiple screenshots can be created.
- By default, the screenshots are saved to \Documents and Settings\[USER NAME]\My Documents\Cropper Captures, where [USER NAME] is the name of the user under which you are logged in.
Way 1: press Command + Shift + 4
A new bullseye-like cursor will appear, and you can drag to select the area of the screen for the screenshot
Way 2: Command + Shift + 3
This will take a screenshot of the entire screen.
Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the top or side of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then immediately press and release the Home button. You can find the screenshot in your Photos app. If you need help, please consult the Apple knowledge base.
Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time. The screenshot will be saved to Gallery.
Or use any third-party application for screen capture (browse in Google Play).
Send the screenshots to Acronis Customer Central.
Before sending a large amount of screenshots, please compress them to one ZIP file (right-click on the folder with screenshots, and select Send To -> Compressed (zipped) Folder).