Step-by-step Guide on Activating SPLA Licensing with Acronis Cyber Infrastructure and Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud.
1. In Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, navigate the Acronis Cyber Infrastructure:
2. In Acronis Cyber Infrastructure, navigate to Settings -> Licenses, select Use SPLA from drop-down menu:
If Use SPLA option is not available, please contact your account manager at Acronis.
3. In the Use SPLA window, select a region from the drop-down list. If your datacenter is not listed there, just enter its URL directly into the drop-down field, for example: https://eu-cloud.acronis.com. Then, click Activate. You will be redirected to the login page of Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud.
4. A new page will be opened and you will have to provide the login credentials for your main administrative account in Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud.
5. After logging in, confirm that you accept the End-User License Agreement and Acronis Licensing Policy and click End trial and Start using SPLA:
Acronis Cyber Infrastructure cluster is now successfully added to your Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud account and you can monitor its usage by navigating to Settings -> Licenses and going to the Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Management Portal.
To track the usage of your Acronis Cyber Infrastructure clusters and the usage of your tenants, go to Overview -> Usage -> Cyber Infrastructure -> Clusters. Data is collected every 4 hours.