You have been using Acronis Cyber Infrastructure and registered the storage in Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud.
Later, something happened to the storage cluster: it became unavailable and could not be restored or brought back online, so you deployed a new Cyber Infrastructure.
Now some of the end-user companies (tenants) are still bound the old storage as the Cloud location and you need to change that, but you cannot switch the tenant's location from the old to the new one, because cloud space usage in not zero.
In the current version of Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud it is not possible to change the Cloud location of a tenant if cloud space usage is not zero. If in a particular situation you need to switch the Cloud location for a tenant that is pointing to a non-working Storage Cluster, please contact Acronis Support.
To change the location, please provide Acronis Support with the following details:
- Data center name
- Group name which points to an old location / Group ID of the tenant.
If you have multiple tenants, specify them in the ticket description.
- Log in to the management portal.
- On the Clients tab, select the tenant.
- On the tenant properties panel, click the vertical ellipsis icon, and then click Show ID.
- Copy the text string shown in the Internal ID field, and then click Cancel.
Acronis Support team will assist you with changing storage location.