This article describes how you can change the Storage for a particular tenant (End-User Company) in Acronis Cyber Cloud
When creating a tenant some of Acronis Cyber Cloud services allow you to select storages that will be available to the new tenant.
Storages are grouped by locations. You can select from the list of locations and storages that are available to your tenant.
- When creating a parent/folder tenant, you can select multiple locations and storages for each service.
- When creating a customer tenant, you must select one location, and then select one storage per service within this location.
The storages assigned to the customer can be changed at a later time, but only before the customer starts using them OR if the storage is empty.
For more information about storages, refer to "Managing locations and storage".
How to change the storage for an existing Customer
1. Log in to the Management console of Acronis Cyber Cloud with Partner-level administrator account.
2. Go to Clients and choose the tenant which you want to change the storage for:
3. When clicking Edit, you will see that if the Cloud resources usage is not "0", then you cannot modify the setting:
4. Empty the storage in one the following ways:
- Follow the steps from the User Guide
- Check that there are no "incomplete backups" according this KB article
- Wait until the statistics are recalculated (it happens once in 8 hours in the current design of the product).
You should then verify that the Cloud usage has dropped to zero:
5. To proceed, click the Edit button to modify the properties of the tenant:
- You will be able to switch between locations:
- And storages in these locations:
6. Select the desired location/storage and save your modification.
If you experience any issue with the removal of the archives, please contact Acronis Customer Central with certificate gathered per this KB article.