- Request the trial version on Acronis website.
- Download the installation file.
- Install Acronis True Image.
- Run the installed product, accept the license agreement and click Start trial on the Activation screen:
- You will need an Acronis Account in order to use the trial version. Provide information for creating Acronis Account or click Sign in to sign in using an existing account.
Now you can use Acronis True Image in trial mode.
This article explains, how to switch from trial to full version.
On the Account tab, you can check the expiration date, space occupied in the cloud storage, enter serial number of the full version or purchase it:
After the trial period expires, the program functionality is blocked and you will need to switch to the full version if you wish to continue using Acronis True Image. Your cloud backups created during trial remain in the cloud storage and can be used for recovery in the full version of Acronis True Image, if you switch from trial mode to Acronis True Image Advanced or Acronis True Image Premium.
See also: Trial version limitations.