1. You have configured ConnectWise Manage integration and fulfilled following requirements:
- Offering item is mapped to a ConnectWise Manage product
- Tenant is mapped to a ConnectWise Manage company
2. You manually set a quota for an offering item on tenant level (e.g. Workstation/Server/Cloud storage) in Management Console.
3. When you check quotas in the account console, the quota is reset to unlimited.
This is expected behaviour.
You have configured pay-as-you-go model for the addition within ConnectWise Manage agreement.
To set a specific quota, you need to change the addition to pre-paid model:
- Put desired quota in Total Quantity of the addition
- Set Cancelled Date for the addition
As a result, quota will be set automatically.