- You have a Nonstop backup.
- You want to recover some file(s) from that backup.
- While browsing backup contents in Acronis True Image's window under Recovery tab, you notice that one or more files are missing.
Known issue with Nonstop backup browser in Acronis True Image's window. Use one of the methods described below to retrieve the needed file(s) from the Nonstop backup.
The issue will be fixed in one of the future versions of the software.
In the meanwhile, use one of the following methods to recover the required file:
- browse the backup by double-clicking the .TIB file in Windows Explorer and dragging the file to recover it
- use bootable media to recover from the backup
- if the backup is stored in Acronis Cloud, you can download all or just selected files and folders from it at https://www.acronis.com/my/online-backup/webrestore/