If you want your Windows machine to turn off automatically after completing the backup job, you can set up automatic shutdown using native Windows commands.
- Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5: in the backup plan, open Backup options -> Pre/Post commands,
Acronis Cyber Protect 15, Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud: in the protection plan, go to Backup module, then to Backup options -> Pre/Post commands,
- Enable the Execute a command after the backup switch.
- In Command field, specify the path to Windows Shutdown command: C:\Windows\System32\shutdown.exe
- In Arguments field, type: /s
More parameters can be found in https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/administration/windows-c...
- Save changes
- The shutdown will be executed with a 30 seconds delay after backup completion: such delay is usually sufficient for e-mail notification to be sent after backup (in case e-mail notifications are enabled).