1. Operation with a backup archive (backup, replication, recovery, etc.) fails with the following message:
Data is corrupted: CRC mismatch or internal data structures mismatch
The error message indicates that the backup archive is corrupted.
1. Storage media corruption
2. Memory module corruption
3. Network issues leading to data corruption during transfer
4. Other issues requiring further investigation
Every specific case requires investigation to find out the cause of corruption and fix it.
If the issue occurs on network location, e.g. NAS, repair archive as described in KB 67908: Acronis Cyber Protect: how to fix corrupted archives in network locations
1. Validate the affected backup archive and collect the output of the validation operation. Follow instructions below.
2. Сollect system information from the agent machine.
Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5, Acronis Cyber Protect 15: see this article
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud: see this article
3. If backup destination is Acronis Cloud Storage, also collect Acronis cloud certificate
Contact Acronis Customer Central with reference to this article.