You have Acronis Storage 2.4 and want to upgrade to Acronis Software-Defined Infrastructure 2.5 (Acronis SDI 2.5).
You initiate the eligibility check for the cluster upgrade to 2.5 and get the following error:
LDAP is configured
Acronis Software-Defined Infrastructure 2.5 does not support configuring LDAP/AD via the management panel.
You have two options to resolve this error:
• Option 1 – Disable LDAP/AD and upgrade to Acronis SDI 2.5.
• Option 2 – Manually migrate the LDAP/AD users to local users. Then disable the LDAP/AD feature and upgrade to Acronis SDI 2.5.
Option 1 – Disable LDAP/AD
- Log in to the management panel with an account that has Administrator rights.
- Navigate to Settings > Advanced settings.
- On the LDAP/AD tab, expand the Directory Type dropdown menu, select Disabled and click Save.
- Proceed with the upgrade to Acronis Software-Defined Infrastructure 2.5
Option 2 – Manually Migrate LDAP/AD to Local Users before Disabling LDAP/AD
- Log in to the management panel with an account that has administrator rights
- Navigate to Settings > Users.
- Select a user who must be able to log in to the management panel after the upgrade to Acronis SDI 2.5, memorize their current roles and then delete that user.
Each user without the Administrator role, automatically receives the Guest role and keeps any other roles previously assigned by the Administrator or Superadmin
- Create a user with the same name and roles using the Add user button.
- Repeat step 3 and step 4 for each user who must be able to log in to the management panel after the upgrade.
- Disable LDAP/AD by following the steps shown in Option 1 above.
- Proceed with the upgrade to Acronis Software-defined Infrastructure 2.5.