- You updated to build 13400 from an earlier build of Acronis Backup 12.5 or Acronis Backup 11.5/11.7
- After update, it is impossible to log in to web console: a message "Loading..." appears, and then login page is shown again.
- If you check Acronis services, you notice that Acronis Management Server Service does not start.
- The following error appears in logs:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'host_info'. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'res_param'. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'res_groups'.
Issue in the product
If the issue occurred after update from another Acronis Backup 12.5 build (e.g. 11010), you can use the following workaround on the machine where Acronis Management Server is installed:
- Stop Acronis Management Server Service (Start -> Run -> services.msc -> find the service in the list, right click on it and select Stop)
- Open Windows Registry (Start -> Run -> regedit) and navigate to the following key:
- First, back up the registry key as a precaution: right-click on it and select Export
- Right-click on the key and select Delete
- Run Acronis Management Server Service.
Acronis Development team is working on fixing the issue in future updates of the product. This article will be updated when a fix is available.