- You created a backup plan with Acronis Cloud storage as a destination. You run the backup plan successfully
- When trying to restore any recovery point, the process just hangs on Loading
- When checking the PCS logs on the agent machine, you see the error message like:
2019-05-22T11:46:16:889+01:00 4627423232 I00000000: conn#2145: msr_conn_fini
2019-05-22T11:46:35:521+01:00 4627423232 I00000000: conn#2146: recv_int: recv failed: -60 Operation timed out
2019-05-22T11:46:35:521+01:00 4627423232 E00000000: rq#4629: gw closed the connection prematurely
2019-05-22T11:46:35:521+01:00 4627423232 W00000000: f#99rq#4629: failed to send the request: -13 (Peer did not respond or did not hold deadline)
- If you try to download the same .xml file via archive_io_ctl tool, you receive the same error message:
22-05-19 16:07:01.793 cl#1: using FES host 18.104.22.168
22-05-19 16:07:02.083 conn#1: server capabilities: punch_hole_tail = 1, get_file_state = 1, replace_locks_on_open = 1, posix_rename = 1, proto_v2 = 0
22-05-19 16:08:01.816 io: failed to open '/1/mac1-FC34F9B9-CF1A-4013-887E-215E3039A33C-32F65865-2379-4978-B7CE-5ABF6F288D30A.xml' (err -13)
22-05-19 16:08:01.816 archive_io_ctl: Failed to open '/1/mac1-FC34F9B9-CF1A-4013-887E-215E3039A33C-32F65865-2379-4978-B7CE-5ABF6F288D30A.xml' for re
ad: -13 Peer did not respond or did not hold deadline
The corresponding .xml medata file is locked and cannot be read by the agent.
This issue needs to be resolved on Datacenter level: Acronis Support should create a task for the Acronis Storage Data Center team.
Collect the following information and contact Acronis Support:
- Information about the problem archive: DC/storage/account/machine/backup plan, where the problem occurred.
- Cloud certificate file from the corresponding agent machine (see Acronis cloud certificate location)
- System report from the problem agent machine (see Acronis Backup Cloud: Collecting System Report)