You have created a tenant. For this tenant, you disabled backup to cloud, but left local backup enabled.
When you try to create a backup plan, you cannot select any destination in Where to back up.
Issue in the product.
Acronis development team is working on the issue.
Meanwhile, use this workaround:
- In the management portal, find the affected tenant.
- Click the ... sign, and then click Configure.
- On the Backup service tab, click Edit.
- Uncheck the Local backup check-box and save changes.
- Again, click Edit.
- Mark the Local backup check-box and save changes.