You have created a tenant. For this tenant, you disabled backup to cloud, but left local backup enabled.
When you try to create a backup plan, you cannot select any destination in Where to back up.
Issue in the product.
The issue has been fixed in Acronis Cyber Cloud 8.0, please update to the latest build.
- In the management portal, find the affected tenant.
- Click the ... sign, and then click Configure.
- On the Backup service tab, click Edit.
- Uncheck the Local backup check-box and save changes.
- Again, click Edit.
- Mark the Local backup check-box and save changes.