1. You installed Acronis Backup 12.5 Update 4 (build 12730 and higher),
2. When you try to create a new backup plan or apply existing plan to a device, operation fails with the following error message
Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 30667: Connection refused
Issue in the product.
Apply one of the following solutions depending on specifics of your environment:
- You have Acronis Backup 12.5 build 13400 and higher: check service user of Acronis Service Manager Service on the machine where Acronis Management Server is installed.
- If the service is running under Local System, switch to the default "AMS user". See the list of Acronis Backup 12.5 Windows services and processes for details,
- If there is no AMS user on the machine, specify a custom user and then make sure that this user account has full control over C:\ProgramData\Acronis\CredStore\masterkey.local,
- If the Acronis Service Manager Service is initially started under another account (not Local System), or above suggested solutions did not resolve the issue, collect System information from the Acronis Management Server and contact Acronis Customer Central with reference to this article.
- You use Acronis Backup 12.5 build 13160 or lower and have IPv6 priority in the environment: the issue has been fixed in Acronis Backup 12.5 Build 13400, please update to the latest build. To work around the issue without updating disable IPv6 (see Guidance for configuring IPv6 in Windows for advanced users) and restart Acronis services.