- You create Linux-based Acronis Bootable media or download ISO image from Account or upload bootable components to Acronis PXE Server
- When trying to boot the target machine from this media, you see the following message:
Video mode setup error: Error 0x1480006: The video framebuffer parameters are invalid
Known issue with Acronis UEFI loader.
Acronis Backup 12.5: The issue has been fixed in Update 4 (Build 12890) of Acronis Backup 12.5. Install the latest build of the product and create a new Linux-based bootable media (see Acronis Backup 12.5: how to create a bootable media) or reupload the bootable components to PXE server.
If the issue reproduces with the newest build, collect the following information part and contact Acronis Customer Central:
- Acronis system information from the source machine (where the bootable media was created)
- Acronis system information from the target machine (if possible)
- Screenshots of error message.
Acronis Backup Cloud: fix is expected in one of the upcoming updates. As a workaround, create a WInPE-based bootable media: see this article for instructions.