Renaming managed or unmanaged vaults from Acronis Management Server
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server Build 11345
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Small Business Server Edition Build 11345
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Workstation Build 11345
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Virtual Edition Build 11345
If you are going to rename a vault, make sure you edit the respective backup plan or policy, otherwise the tasks will fail.
Both managed and unmanaged vaults can be renamed from Acronis Management Server.
To rename a managed or unmanaged vault, do the following:
- Connect Acronis Management Console to Acronis Management Server;
- Click Vaults -> Centralized:
- Select the vault that you would like to rename and click Edit:
- Type a new name and click Save:
See also Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Vaults