- You installed Acronis Backup 12.5 Build 12730 or higher. Acronis Backup 12.5 Standard license is assigned to the machine.
- You create or edit a backup plan to back up a group of application items: mailboxes, SQL or Exchange databases.
- A warning appears: An Advanced license is required
Issue in the product. Acronis Development Team is working on providing a fix in the next update of Acronis Backup 12.5
Please note that if several machines are selected for backup plan, this behavior is expected. Centralized backup plans for several machines are not available in Standard edition: see this comparison article and What's new in Acronis Backup 12.5 for more information.
Until a fix is available, use the following workaround:
- In Management Console, go to Devices and find the necessary application
- Navigate to the list of mailboxes / databases and open the application group
- Click on the checkbox above to select all elements
- Click on Backup
- Click Add backup plan and specify the backup plan details as needed
This article will be updated when a fix is available in the product.