This article provides troubleshooting steps for synchronization of licenses with Acronis account.
Please note that only subscription licenses can be synchronized. If you have perpetual licenses, add them manually: Click Settings -> Licenses –> Add keys and paste the serial numbers.
To synchronize the subscription keys with keys registered under Acronis Account, go to Settings -> Licenses, click Sync and sign in to your Acronis account.
- Acronis Backup 12.5: Synchronization with Acronis Account fails if Netskope is installed
- Acronis Backup 12.5: License synchronization fails with "sqlite3.IntegrityError: column id is not unique" error in logs
- Acronis Backup 12.5: Licenses synchronization fails with "Cannot sync with the account. Please check your internet connection and try again"
- Synchronization fails with message “Acronis account xxx synchronization failed”.
- Synchronization is successful, but licenses are not added to License Server
- Make sure that credentials of Acronis account are correct: you can verify them by logging in on Acronis website here. Verify that licenses are registered on the same account.
- Check connection to Acronis Account server as described in Acronis Backup 12.5: synchronization with Acronis account fails
- Verify that Acronis Service Manager Service is running under Network Service user and Network Service has full access to the folder C:\ProgramData\Acronis
Build 12730 and later: verify that Acronis Service Manager Service is running under AMS User and AMS User has full access to the folder C:\ProgramData\Acronis
- If credentials are correct, connection to Account server is established without errors, Acronis Services are running under correct users and have necessary privileges, collect the following information and contact Acronis Customer Central:
If maintenance expiration date is not updated by synchronization, see Acronis Backup 12.5: Maintenance expiration date is not updated after manual sync