1. Proxy settings are specified for Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 Agent.
To verify whether proxy server settings are set on the Agent, check if the the following registry key exists:
2. You created a Linux-based bootable media on this machine,
3. When you boot a target device with this bootable media, disks and volumes are not displayed.
Issue in the product. Linux-based bootable media cannot detect disks if it was created on the machine with proxy settings.
This issue has been fixed in Update 4 (Build 12890), please update to the latest build
To resolve the issue without updating, use one of the following workarounds:
- Create Linux-based media on a machine without configured proxy settings,
- On machine with media builder open Windows Registry and completely delete the key HKLM\Software\Acronis\MMS\Configuration\General\OnlineBackup\ProxyServer, then re-create the bootable media.
- Use WinPE-based bootable media