This article is for Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 and Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud. If you are using Acronis True Image see this article
Backup to Acronis Cloud fails with message:
Network disconnected by timeout
This error is most commonly caused by network connection issues.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Download Cloud Connection Verification Tool and use it to identify possible network issues, such as closed ports.
2. Check connection to the customer's assigned Cloud Storage with OpenSSL as described in Using OpenSSL to troubleshoot connection issues
3. If network connection is unstable, increase the number of attempts in Backup options > Error handling (see Error Handling in User Guide for more information)
If suggested steps did not help to resolve the issue, collect information for further investigation and contact Acronis Customer Central:
- Acronis Cloud Certificate and output of Cloud Connection Verification Tool.
- Acronis system information from affected agent machine: Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 - click here for instructions, Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud - click here