Backup to Acronis Cloud fails with message:
Network disconnected by timeout
This error is most commonly caused by network connection issues.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Download Cloud Connection Verification Tool and use it to identify possible network issues, such as closed ports.
2. If network connection is unstable, increase the number of attempts in Backup options > Error handling (see Error Handling in User Guide for more information)
If suggested steps did not help to resolve the issue, collect information for further investigation and contact Acronis Customer Central:
- Wireshark Log from affected agent machine when reproducing the issue,
- Process Monitor Log from affected agent machine when reproducing the issue,
- Acronis system information from affected agent machine: Acronis Backup 12.5 - click here for instructions, Acronis Backup Cloud - click here
- Acronis Cloud Certificate and output of Cloud Connection Verification Tool.