After Catalog Service reinstallation or Acronis Backup update, one or more copies of Catalog service are shown under Backups > Catalog.
Issue in the product. In some cases, component Catalog Browser performs double registration with Catalog Manager during product update.
As a workaround, delete the unnecessary entries in the catalog database (instructions for SQLite):
- Open CatalogBrowser config file located at C:\ProgramData\Acronis\CatalogBrowser\catalog_browser.json and note the value of AgentID parameter
- Download DB Browser for SQLite: https://sqlitebrowser.org/
- Stop Acronis Service Manager Service.
- Run DB Browser and press Open Database
- Navigate to C:\Acronis\ProgramData\CatalogManager, and open catalog_manager_db.db3
- Switch to the Browse data tab:
- In the id column, find the value that you noted at step 1. This is the record that you need to keep.
- Delete other record(s) from the table: select the record and click Delete record. Press Write changes.
- Start Acronis Service Manager Service and check if the issue was resolved.
This issue will be resolved in future versions of the product.