Installation of Acronis True Image on Mac fails with the error message "Acronis software for business is installed on your Mac".
Acronis True Image is incompatible with other Acronis software on Mac. Any other Acronis programs must be uninstalled before installing Acronis True Image.
- Uninstall all other Acronis applications.
- Delete the following files and folders if they exist:
- Run the following command in Terminal:
pkgutil --pkg-info com.acronis.backup
- Delete any files and folders with Acronis in path, from the output of that command.
- Reboot the computer.
- Download the latest version of Acronis True Image as explained here.
- Attempt to install it.