Acronis Cyber Protect 15 and Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 use port 7780 for communications between components. You may need to change port 7780 to a different port, e.g. in case this port is used by a different software in your environment.
For Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 Update 4 or later, Acronis Cyber Protect 15:
1) Delete all the agents from Management Server: Settings -> Agents -> select all -> Delete
2) On the machine where Management Server is installed, open the following config file in a text editor:
If AMS is installed on Windows: C:\ProgramData\Acronis\ZmqGw\user.config
If AMS is installed on Linux: /usr/lib/Acronis/ZmqGw/user.config
3) Add or edit following xml key
<!--This section may contain other values-->
and change 7780 to a different port number. Save changes to the file.
4) Restart the following services on the machine with Management server:
- Acronis Service Manager Service
- Acronis ZeroMQ Gateway Service
- Acronis Management Server Service
5) Re-add the agents to Management Server