Acronis Backup 12.5 uses port 7780 for communications between components.You may need to change port 7780 to a different port, e.g. in case this port is used by a different software in your environment.
1) Delete all the agents from Management Server: Settings -> Agents -> select all -> Delete
2) On the machine where Management Server is installed, open the following config file in text editor:
If AMS is installed on Windows: C:\Program Files\Acronis\AMS\net.config
If AMS is installed on Linux: /usr/lib/Acronis/AMS/net.config
3) Find the following line
and change 7780 to a different port number. Save changes to the file.
4) Restart the following services on machine with Management server:
- Acronis Service Manager Service
- Acronis ZeroMQ Gateway Service
- Acronis Management Server Service
4) Re-add the agents to Management Server