1. Acronis Backup 12.5 and Acronis Disk Director 12.5 are installed on the same machine
2. You try to create Acronis Bootable Media with all components:
- Acronis Backup
- Acronis Universal Restore
- Acronis Disk Director 12.5 (32-bit)
- Acronis Disk Director 12.5 (64-bit)
3. Bootable media creation fails with the following error message:
Failed to create the bootable media
The specified file does not exist
(!) This article only applies to the case when Acronis Backup 12.5 and Acronis Disk Director 12.5 are installed on the same machine.
Issue in the product.
As a workaround, exclude Acronis Disk Director 12.5 (32-bit) component from the media. Without this component media will be created successfully.
Acronis is working on fixing this issue. This article will be updated when a fix is available.