Installing Acronis Disk Director 12.5
If you have an older version of Acronis Disk Director installed, please remove it before installing Acronis Disk Director 12.5.
If you have OS Selector from Acronis Disk Director 10, installation of Acronis Disk Director 12.5 will remove Acronis OS Selector permanently from your machine.
- Run the Acronis Disk Director 12.5 installation file and click Install Acronis Disk Director 12.5:
- Click Next on the first screen
- If you accept the license agreement, select I accept this agreement and click Next
- Select whether you would like to be a part of Acronis Customer Experience Program (ACEP) and click Next
- If you already purchased the product, enter the license key:
Use the CTRL-V key combination to insert the serial key. See Pasting Serial Number in the Installation Wizard of Acronis Products.
If you want to try the product in demo mode or do not want to enter the full serial at the moment, select Install the trial version. Trial version does not require Internet connection for installation.
- If needed, modify the installation path and click Next.
- Select whether to install the product for all users that share the machine or for the current user only.
- Review the installation information and hit Proceed to start the installation: