You have entered an incorrect E-mail or password. Please ensure that you type in a correct E-mail and password for your Acronis account
This article applies to:
- In Acronis True Image Home 2010, you are trying to log in to your Online Backup account to back up to or restore from it;
- The attempt to log in fails with the following error message:
You have entered an incorrect e-mail or password.
Please ensure that you type an e-mail and password
for your Acronis account.
The e-mail address and password you have provided do not match with the Acronis database.
(!) If you already have your account at the Acronis website, use the same credentials. If you do not, click Subscribe to Online Backup service to create the account and subscribe to the service. See also Acronis Online Backup Subscription.
- Make sure you type in the correct credentials in the correct form. For example:
- If you forgot your password, please click the Forgot your password? link in the program:
- If you forgot your registration E-mail, please click the following link:
See also Retrieving Login Information Automatically at the Acronis Website
See also Acronis Online Backup in Acronis True Image Home 2010.