Fix the errors on Bootcamp partition
- You try to clone a Mac disk with a Bootcamp partition.
- Cloning fails with one the following errors:
MFT bitmap corrupted
A format/resize error
The file is corrupted
There are either errors on the Bootcamp partition or Acronis drivers cannot access the partition.
- Boot into the Bootcamp partition
- Launch checkdisk to fix possible errors on the partition:
- Go to the Command Line: Start -> in search, type cmd and press Enter.
- Enter the following command:
chkdsk DISK: /r
where DISK is the drive you want to check, for example, C:
If the issue persists after running CHKDSK, please collect Acronis System Information from the problem machine and contact Acronis Customer Central with a reference to this article.