During backup to tape you get the following interaction "Cannot find tape to continue backup". You have a tape with free space in the drive or in your library, but after clicking on "OK" you see the interaction come back.
The root cause of the issue is that the available tapes are not in the Tape Pool specified as backup target.
Move the tape to the pool specified in the backup plan. If you use a replenishable pool (e.g. the default pool Acronis), you can move the tape to the Free tapes pool. In this case it will be completely overwritten during the backup.
You can find more information on working with pools in the user guide here
If the issue persists, please do the following:
1. Back up the file C:\Program Files\Acronis\ARSM\arsm.config
2. Edit it and change the line as follows to activate debug logs of the tape_select channel:
<channel id="tape_select" level="info" enabled="true" type="logscope" maxfiles="30" compress="old" oneday="true"/>
<channel id="tape_select" level="debug" enabled="true" type="logscope" maxfiles="30" compress="old" oneday="true"/>
3. Restart the Acronis Removable Storage Management Service.
4. Reproduce the issue and collect System information
5. Make a screenshot of the tape in the drive in the Tape Management section of Backup Console and contact Acronis Customer Central with the collected information.