Acronis Files Cloud makes extensive use of email messages to provide information to users and administrators. Each event has an HTML and plain text templates. You can click the Email Template drop-down menu to select an event and edit both templates.
All emails sent by Acronis Files Cloud can be customized to meet your needs. For each email template, you can use default templates, customize these or design your own templates. If you modify an email template, you must provide both HTML and text-formatted email templates. Template bodies must be written in Liquid. Please review the default templates to determine how to customize your templates best.
There are few Email Templates on the Email Templates Administration page which we do not use in Files Cloud:
- Invite new user (this is handled by the Cloud Platform)
- User reset mobile phone number (this is hidden in Files Cloud)
- Admin reset mobile phone number (this is hidden in Files Cloud)
- Content reassigned (this is hidden in Files Cloud)
- Confirm user account (this is handled by the Cloud Platform)
Those Email Templates are shown as the Acronis Files Cloud product inherited the code from Acronis Access Advanced. In future, they will be hidden in Files Cloud from the Email Templates drop-down menu located in the Administration panel (under General Settings admin menu section).
The issue will be fixed in one of the future updates of Acronis Files Cloud. This article will be updated as soon as the fix is available.