1. You install Acronis Backup 12.5
2. When you click on the desktop shortcut to start the program, you get the following error:
Application not found
A default browser is not set in the operating system. Web browser is required to access Acronis Management Server for managing backups and performing all other operations.
Set a default browser in the system:
1. Click on the Windows Start Button and in the search field type: default. When the search returns Default Programs, click on it to open the Default Programs screen.
2. At the default programs screen, click on the Set your default programs option.
3. A screen will open that lists all the installed programs that can be configured as some sort of default in Windows. Select the web browser that you wish to be the default Windows web browser and click on the Set this program as default button. Press the OK button to exit the Control Panel.
4. Launch Acronis Backup 12.5