2. When you click on || or X to check the error details, the following message is displayed:
No internet connection
Acronis True Image cannot connect to the Internet. Most likely cause is the usage of proxy server.
1. Make sure you have Internet connection: e.g. can your web browser or other applications connect to the Internet?
2. Acronis True Image does not support internet connection via proxy server. Proxy should be disabled in order to backup to Acronis Cloud. See instructions below for how to disable proxy server in Internet Explorer. If you use a third-party proxy, consult its documentation for instructions.
3. If you don't have a proxy but the error keeps occuring, verify that there are no blocking rules for Acronis in your firewall software.
Follow the steps below to check Windows Firewall settings. If you have a third-party firewall running, consult its documentation on how to remove a block rule.
4. Make sure that Acronis servers are not blocked in the "hosts" configuration file
If the checking tool displays any text in red color, it means the access to Acronis servers is still blocked in your environment. See what address and/or port are marked with red and make sure that other software, your router and Internet service provider are not blocking them.
If the verification tool does not produce any red-colored messages, proceed to the next step below.