You have activated a Remote Recovery server in Acronis Cloud within the test network. When you are trying to log in using the console access or by RDP, you get this error message on the Windows login screen after you have provided the correct credentials:
There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request
In the network where you have activated the recovery server, there is a running Active Directory domain controller, which should be processing the user login request. Windows on the activated server has not found the domain controller and does not allow you to log in. Possible reasons:
- The domain controller is not activated in the test network. Please remember to activate the domain controller first.
- The backup slice of the activated domain controller is older than the backup slice of the Remote Recovery server you have been trying to log in to.
- The activated domain controller does not boot.
- The activated Remote Recovery server gets wrong DNS IP address: it should be the IP of the domain controller in the same network.
- Make sure you have activated your domain controller first.
- Activating the very latest slice of the domain controller is recommended. It should be newer or close to the date of the backup slice of the Remote Recovery server.
- Feel free to contact support in case of any difficulties.