You have an Office 365 account in the German data center (office.de) or in Chinese datacenter operated by 21Vianet. You have Acronis Agent for Office 365 installed.
When you sign in to your Office 365 account with valid credentials, you receive this error:
The credentials for Exchange server 'XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX' are incorrect.
Error code 1802.
German version of the error:
Die Anmeldedaten für den Exchange Server 'XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX' sind falsch
Chinese version of the error:
Exchange Server 'XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX' 的凭据不正确。
Limitation of the product.
Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud: the issue has been fixed in Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud 7.8. Please updated to the latest build.
Acronis Cyber Backup: please specify the following values in the registry keys for Office 365 Germany:
- On the machine with Acronis Agent for Office 365, open Windows Registry: Start -> in Search, type regedit.exe and press Enter.
- Navigate to HKLM\Software\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\ArxAgent\Settings
- Create a new string named ExchangeOnlinePowershellPostfix and set its value to /powershell-liveid
- Create a new string named ExchangeOnlineUri and set its value to one of the following:
- for Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud 7.5: https://outlook.office.de
- for Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 and Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud 7.7: outlook.office.de
- Restart Acronis Managed Machine Service: Start -> in search, type services.msc and press Enter -> locate Acronis Managed Machine Service and click Restart service.
- In the web console, navigate to Devices -> Microsoft Office 365 -> select Office 365 and specify credentials anew.
If multi-factor authorization is configured, use app password.