Download 32-bit installer and add it to remote installation folder
- You installed Acronis Management Server on a 64-bit machine
- When you try to install Acronis Agent remotely on a 32-bit machine, remote installation fails with the following message:
32-bit installer is not found
Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 64-bit doesn't have 32-bit installation package included
In order to install Acronis Cyber Backup 32 bit agent remotely, please do the following:
- Download 32-bit installer:
- Via account.acronis.com: login into your account, locate Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 in the list of the products, click Downloads and download Windows 32-bit full installer (for Acronis Cyber Backup Subscription, click Download Acronis Cyber Backup -> Other download options, then download Windows 32-bit full installer)
- Via backup console: in the backup console, click the account icon in the top-right corner > Downloads -> download Offline installer for Windows (32-bit)
- On Acronis Management Server navigate to C:\Program Files\Acronis\Remote Installation Files\<build number>\ and place the downloaded Windows 32-bit installer into this folder
- Restart Acronis Management Server service: go to Start -> Search -> type services.msc and press Enter. In Services window, locate Acronis Management Server service and click Restart.
- Open Acronis Management Console and go to Devices
- Click ADD and you should be able to install 32 bit Acronis Agent
- Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5: adding a 32-bit Windows machine to management server fails with "undefined-bit installer is not found"
- Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5: remote upgrade on Windows 7 32-bit fails