In LabTech plugin, we support 5 logging levels:
- None = 0,
- Debug = 1
- Info = 2
- Warning = 3
- Error = 4
To collect debug logs.
Latest builds of ConnectWise Automate (build 645 or newer):
- Navigate to Dashboard -> Config -> Integration -> Acronis Data Cloud -> Troubleshooting
- Select Debug level for logs.
- Based on the issue type
- Control Center issues (UI, manual operations):
- Restart Control Center and reproduce a problem
- Go to the Troubleshooting tab again and click Collect data button.
- Server-side issues (syncrhonization, Backup Manager, alerts, activities, dashboard, etc.).
- Leave the plugin for several hours. This will ensure that all background tasks will run at least once.
- Go to the server machine, open Control Center, open Troubleshooting tab again and click Collect data button.
- Send us zip-archive with all necessary info.
- Revert log level back to Info.
Older builds of ConnectWise Automate:
- In LabTech Control Center, click Dashboard. Navigate to Config -> Configurations -> Properties. Click Plugin_Acronis_Backup_LogLevel and set its value to 1. Click Save.
- Reproduce the issue.
- Copy all log files for the relevant period of time (from the reproducing time to the present) and compress them to an archive:
- C:\ProgramData\LabTech Client\Logs\
- C:\Program Files\LabTech\Logs
- All C:\Program Files\LabTech\Logs\Plugin_AcronisLabTechPlugin.*.* files.
- Revert log level to "Error" (Dashboard -> Config -> Configurations -> Properties -> set Plugin_Acronis_Backup_LogLevel value to 4 and save).