Once your files are backed up to Acronis Cloud, you can use the Acronis Cloud web application to recover the files to a computer.
To recover files and folders from Acronis Cloud:
- To open the Acronis Cloud web application, do one of the following:
- In the main window of Acronis Ransomware Protection, click Browse in the Cloud backup area.
- Go to https://www.acronis.com/my/online-backup/webrestore/, and then sign in to your account.
- In the main window of Acronis Ransomware Protection, click the account icon, then click Browse my data, sign in to your account, and then click Backups.
- After the Files tab on the Acronis Cloud website opens, select the required online backup in the Backups area.
- Select the files and folders you want to recover. Click the Download button to start recovery.
If you selected several files and folders, they will be placed into a zip archive.
By default the data will be downloaded to the Downloads folder. You may change the download path.
By default Acronis Ransomware Protection selects the latest versions with respect to the date you specified. However, for any file you can select a specific version of the file to recover. Note that this option is not applicable to folders.
To recover a specific file version:
- In the backup contents, select the file which version you want to recover, then click the gear icon at the right-hand side. Select View versions in the opened menu.
- In the window that appears, point to the required version, and then click the Download icon.
By default the data will be downloaded to the Downloads folder.