Once set up, Acronis Ransomware Protection creates a backup every 15 minutes.
You cannot change this schedule, but you can delete the backup task and the already created backups if need be.
To delete the backup task:
- Start Acronis Ransomware Protection.
- Click the gear icon near Cloud backup:
- Click Remove, to remove files from the backup task.
To delete the already created backups:
- Go to https://www.acronis.com/my/online-backup/webrestore/, and then log in to your Acronis account.
- On the Files tab, point to the backup that you want to delete, click the gear icon, and then click Delete.