- You have recently deployed Acronis Storage 2.x or Acronis Software-Defined Infrastructure and are configuring Acronis Backup Gateway cluster with NFS backend.
- You have provided credentials to your administrator account in the Registration in Acronis Backup Cloud step and clicked Next.
The "Cluster does not have CSes yet" error message appears:
Despite you are configuring Acronis backup Gateway with NFS backend, a fully functional Acronis Software-Defined Infrastructure component is still required for the system to store Acronis Backup Gateway own files and information about the backups.
Storage component should consist of at least:
- 1 disk assigned with the Metadata role. Recommended disk size is100 GB.
- 1 disk assigned with the Storage role. Recommended disk size is100 GB.
1. In WebCP, navigate to Nodes and click the box representing your Acronis Software-Defined Infrastructure node.
2. On the node page, click Disks.
3. Check the number of disks and assigned roles. It is recomended to have a total of 3 disks assigned with Metadata, Storage and System roles.
Example of recommended configuration:
- If there are less than 3 disks present in your Acronis Software-Defined Infrastructure server/VM, add one more drive and assign it with lacking role (Metadata or Storage)
- If there are at least 3 disk present, however, some of the disks are not assigned any roles, assign the lacking role(s) (Metadata or Storage)
4. In addition to the above, configuration with 2 disks is also supported. In this case Metadata role should be assigned to the same disk with System.
In this case System disk size should be strictly greater than 100 GB. 101 GB should be enought.
Example of supported configuration
For additional information about Acronis Software-Defined Infrastructure installation, planning and hardware requiremens, please refer to Acronis Software-Defined Infrastructure installation guide.