If you want to control scanning and shielding behavior related to specific files, you can use the Block/Allow Files tab to specify one of the following actions:
- Allow. Ignore a file during scans and shielding.
- Block. Stop a file from executing or being written to your computer.
- Monitor. Watch the program to determine if it is legitimate or related to malware.
Block/Allow Files settings override SecureAnywhere’s default scanning and shielding behavior.
To block or allow files:
1) Open SecureAnywhere and click the gear next to PC Security.
2) Select the Block/Allow Files tab. Any items that were previously quarantined are listed in the pane.
A dark radio button indicates a selection.
You can manually add executable files to this list. (Executable files typically have an extension of exe, dll, sys, drv, or com.) To add files, click the Add File button and browse to the file. You can also drag and drop a file from Explorer.
The file name appears in the File column. (If SecureAnywhere detected other copies of this file with different file names, it only shows the file name that it last detected.)
In the right column, select the radio button for Acronis processes to Allow setting