You open Acronis web console, but it fails with Bad gateway.
Acronis Web Service cannot access C:\ProgramData\Acronis
Acronis Web Service is running under Network Service account and requires access to C:\ProgramData\Acronis. Access to C: is blocked for Network Service.
Grand access to C:\ProgramData\Acronis for Network Service:
- Open C:\ProgramData.
- Right-click the Acronis folder and select Properties.
- Navigate to Security.
- Click Edit.
- Click Add.
- In Enter the object names to select, type Network Service and click Check Names.
- Click OK, and the click Apply.
It should be possible to access the web console now.
If the solution above did not resolve the issue, please:
- Start process monitor and try to open the web console. Once the error appears, save the process monitor log.
- Collect Acronis system information.
With process monitor log and system information, please contact Acronis Customer Central.