The Acronis System Report tool collects information about a machine and saves this information to a file.
You can collect system information from the product interface, however, do the following if you need to collect it manually under bootable media:
- Boot the machine with Acronis bootable media and select Acronis Snap Deploy 5 Standalone Utility.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+F2.
- Shell opens. In shell, execute:
- Once the report is collected, note the filename and its location.
- Download WinSCP utility.
- With the utility, connect to the machine. Use its IP address. Login is root. Password is root.
- Find the system information file and download it to your machine.