- Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 customers are eligible to get 5GB of Cloud Storage for free (per account).
- The subscription is activated absolutely for free - Acronis will not charge for it.
You can activate a 5GB free subscription, if you have:
- any Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 subscription license registered in your account at account.acronis.com. The 5GB free subscription will be valid as long as your Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 subscription is valid.
- any Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 perpetual license registered in your account at account.acronis.com. The 5GB free subscription will be valid as long as your Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 maintenance is active.
How to activate
If you have Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 registered on your account and no valid Acronis Cloud subscription, the following banner will be displayed under your Acronis Account.
Click Activate to activate the 5GB Cloud Storage subscription for free.
How to deactivate
- Once all Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 product subscriptions (licenses or maintenance) registered in your Acronis account have expired, the free 5GB subscription is automatically deactivated.
- If the subscription has expired, as soon as the new Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 product subscription is registered in your Acronis account, you become eligible to activate the free 5GB subscription again.
- To keep the Free Cloud Storage subscription, make sure that your existing Acronis Cyber Backup product's subscriptions are prolonged.
- You can also deactivate the subscription manually from your Acronis account at account.acronis.com.
- After the Cloud Storage subscription was deactivated, your backups will be deleted from the Cloud Storage within 1 month.
How to increase Cloud storage
If you need more Cloud storage, you can purchase upgrade to bigger storage under your Acronis Account or via Acronis website. You can also purchase Acronis Cloud Storage from your preferred reseller.
When you purchase a bigger storage tariff, the free 5GB subscription is replaced by this tariff.