REST API is used to integrate with Acronis Cyber Cloud.
- APIv.1 was available in Acronis Backup Cloud 7.0 and earlier versions
- APIv.2 was introduced in Acronis Backup Cloud 7.5
- Acronis Backup Cloud 7.5 supports both APIv.1 and APIv.2
API documentation is available via RAML console.
To open documentation:
- Log in to your Partner account.
- Copy the URL with the name of the datacenter (for example, https://eu-cloud.acronis.com) and add:
- for APIv.1: https://<your data center>.acronis.com/api/1/doc/
- for APIv.2: https://<your data center>.acronis.com/api/2/doc/
The documentation for APIv.1 is also available in Settings -> Integration -> API tab.
APIv.1 only provides functionality available in version 7.0 and earlier. For example, backup quotas are available while files sync&share quotas are not available, since it is a new feature introduced in version 7.5.
APIv.2 extends APIv.1 with multi-service management functionality. It will be extended to fully replace 1.0 in future versions. Currently, both versions are in use (for example, to log in via API use APIv.1, then you can use both versions).