The ext4 file system support has been implemented in the following products:
- Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5
- Acronis Backup 12 / 11.7 / 11.5 / 11
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Build 12457 or higher
- Acronis Backup for VMware 9 / 8 / 7
- Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud
- Acronis Snap Deploy 5 / 4
- Acronis True Image Home 2020 / 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016 / 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / 2012 / 2011 (Windows)
- in Acronis True Image, ext4 file system is supported with the following limitations: File recovery from disk backup is not supported. File backup under Linux-based bootable media is not supported.
The Acronis Disk Director product line does not support ext4.
You can always create a sector by sector backup of a disk with unsupported file system. See Creating a Sector-By-Sector Backup with Acronis Products.