You want to create a master image and save it to a network share.
Network shares are not available in the list of destinations.
Issue in the product.
Acronis development team is working on the issue.
Meanwhile, please do the following:
- Close Acronis Snap Deploy Management Console.
- Download ag_echo_file.dll
- On the machine with Management Agent installed (from which you want to take the master image), place the downloaded dll into:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Acronis\Agent - for a 64-bit system
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Agent - for a32-bit system
- On the machine with Management Agent installed, restart Acronis Remote Agent Service: Start -> in Search, type services.msc -> click Services -> locate Acronis Remote Agent Service -> click Restart service.
- Connect Management console to the Agent to create the master image.
Network shares are now listed in the Computers near me section.