Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office(formerly Acronis True Image) is available in three packs (tiers): 1 computer, 3 computers, 5 computers.
If you have a 1-computer subscription, you can upgrade to a 3-computer or a 5-computer subscription. A 3-computer subscription can be upgraded to a 5-computer subscription.
To upgrade to a 3-computer subscription, you need to purchase an Acronis True Image (Essentials, Advanced or Premium) for 3 computers. Three 1-computer subscriptions cannot be automatically summed up into a 3-computer subscription.
In the same way, if you want to upgrade from a 1-computer or a 3-computer subscription to a 5-computer subscription, you need to select Acronis True Image (Essentials, Advanced or Premium) for 5 computers. A 3-computer plus two 1-computer subscriptions cannot be automatically summed up into a 5-computer subscription.
To upgrade to the next tier, do the following:
- Open Acronis True Image.
- Navigate to the Account tab.
- Click Upgrade.
- Select the tier you want to upgrade to: 3 or 5 computers
- Select the subscription type. You can keep the subscription that you currently have or upgrade to a higher tier:
- If you are upgrading to Acronis True Image Premium, select the amount of cloud storage you'll get after upgrade. Select the same amount as you have now (if you want to leave the amount of cloud storage unchanged) or select a larger amount to use more storage in Acronis cloud:
- Click Upgrade Now to proceed to shopping cart. Review the details and purchase the upgrade.
- Log in to your Acronis account: https://account.acronis.com
- Depending on the subscription you had and the new subscription you purchased, either the new subscription will take over the old subscription or you will need to resolve the conflict manually. In the latter case, you will see the "You have 1 conflicting subscription" message. Click Resolve conflict:
- Select Upgrade the current subscription to <resulting subscription> and click Resolve:
Now you can use Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office on additional computers.