If you use the subscription-based version of Acronis True Image 2018/2019/2020, you can manage the licenses manually at the Acronis website.
1. Go to https://account.acronis.com/, and then sign in with your Acronis account.
2. In the Products section, find Acronis True Image Premium or Advanced, and then click Manage:
From here on you can manage licenses for your computers.
You can deactivate license on the computer you do not longer need to protect.
To remove a license from a computer, hover over the computer name and click Deactivate:
Move licenses between your computers
You want to move the license on a new computer, but another installation of Acronis True Image is already activated with this license and you receive this error:
No license is available for this computer. To use Acronis True Image on this computer, move a license from another computer to this one or increase your limit and then try again.
1. Click Manage licenses:
2. Click Manage:
3. Select a machine that you want to remove the license from and click Deactivate:
4. Close your account and click Retry:
The license is moved to this computer.
You have a subscription license registered in your account and have purchased another subscription on Acronis website and provided the same email address.
Depending on the licenses you have purchased, have three options:
- increase the number of protected machines
- prolong subscription lifetime
- move the second subscription to another account:
Buy more licenses
To buy new licenses, click Buy more: