For Acronis True Image Advanced or Premium users, cloud storage is available in multiple quotas.
With Acronis True Image Advanced, you can use one of these cloud storage quotas:
You can increase your cloud storage from 250GB to 500GB. If you need more than 500GB, upgrade to Acronis True Image Premium.
Acronis True Image Premium has these cloud storage quotas:
To purchase additional cloud storage, use the product's build-in store:
- Open Acronis True Image.
- Navigate to the Account tab:
- Click Upgrade.
- In Upgrade to, select the number of computers you protect. You can either keep the number of computers your current license allows protecting, or you can upgrade to a larger pack.
For example, you have Acronis True Image Advanced for 1 computer with 250GB of cloud storage. There is only 1 computer you want to protect. In Upgrade to select 1 computer.
- Select how much storage you want to have in Acronis Cloud.
For example, you have Acronis True Image Premium for 1 computer with 1TB of cloud storage. You realize, that you need 4TB of cloud storage. In Upgrade to select 1 computer. In Cloud storage of the Premium subscription, select 4TB:
- The price depends on how much storage you already have and how much you have selected to upgrade to. The built-in store calculates the price for your combination of licenses.
- Click Upgrade now and proceed with your purchase.
- After you have purchased the new subscription, open your Acronis account: https://account.acronis.com
- You see the "You have 1 conflicting subscription" message. Click Resolve conflict:
- Select Upgrade the current subscription to <resulting subscription> and click Resolve: