Web Recovery Console is a separate console of Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud that is hosted by a dedicated set of servers on Acronis premises and allows you to access cloud archives. Using this console, you can download files from cloud archives, check storage usage, delete archives or incomplete backups.
(!) Backups created by the cloud Agent for Microsoft 365 and backups of Google Workspace data are shown not in the Cloud storage location or web restore, but in a separate section named Cloud applications backups (Protection Console -> Backups tab -> Cloud applications backups)
How to open the Web Restore Console
If you know your data center name (ex. EU2, US2, etc) simply go to <DC>-cloud.acronis.com/wr, where <DC> is the code of your data center. Full table with data center IDs and names/locations is available here.
If you do not know the name of your data center, you can reach the Web Restore Console from the Cyber Protection console. Follow the steps below:
- Select a machine that was backed up to cloud.
- On the right panel, click Recovery.
- Click More ways to recover:
- Click Download files:
- Enter the credentials of the account to which the backed up machine is assigned.
Web Restore Console opens.
From here, you can:
- check whether the storage usage is correct and up to date
- delete archives and incomplete backups from the storage (this option is available for entire archive only and is not available for individual backup files within an archive or files within a backup)
- delete archives from storage (this option is available for entire archive only and is not available for individual backup files within an archive or files within a backup)
- download files from cloud archives without having an Acronis agent installed on the machine (available for file and disk backups; backups of system state, SQL databases, and Exchange databases cannot be browsed)