Backup or replication fails with:
Cannot create a backup of the specified type in archive 'archive' because it contains backups of another type. A backup archive can contain backups of one type only.
| error 0x149000b: Cannot create a backup of the specified type in archive 'test.server.erd-4AF7CC3F-D579-498D-B392-B031CFBDF248-2EA7AF12-89B2-476C-96A8-8940C974D8F4A' because it contains backups of another type. A backup archive can contain backups of one type only. | line: 0x672551508d539edc | file: e:\21\enterprise\managers\gtob\util\impl\prepare_archive.cpp:477 | function: Gtob::Backup::EnsureArchiveInvariants | $module: disk_bundle_vsa64_11010
The issue requires investigation. Please collect information listed below and contact Acronis Customer Central.
The following information is required for investigation:
- Process Monitor log during reproducing the issue as described in the article https://kb.acronis.com/procmon ;
- Run validation of the archive and provide information whether it was successful;
- If backup destination is Cloud - cloud certificate from the affected agent machine;
- If backup destination is a NAS - exact NAS model;
- system information from the affected agent machine and from Acronis Management Server
Contact Acronis Customer Central.